Signature Staffing has experience placing professionals in many phases of the career spectrum. Everyone is a professional in a specific discipline. Our goal is not to learn about you, but to know you. Through a detailed and focused approach, we seek to engage with you so that we can better serve your needs.
When you find a position you’re interested in, click Video Interview to apply now! If you’d just like to submit your resume, click here and provide us with your contact information.
Signature Staffing is hiring Document Processing professionals for a leading healthcare company. The positions are temp-hire and the hours are Mon-Fri; 8:30am-5:00pm or 10:00am-6:30pm. The pay rate is $11.00 per hour.
The Document Processing Administrator will assist in the process of completing applicant eligibility and enrollment from start to finish supporting the PA Independent Enrollment team and the applicants.
I. Assisting in the process of completing applicant eligibility and enrollment from start to finish supporting the PA Independent Enrollment team and the applicants
2. Utilizing multiple systems to move the application forward in the enrollment process
3. Updating applications and clear documenting of all steps in the process.
4. Ensuring our applicants and supporting agencies are receiving the best level of customer service possible
5. Assists Document Processing Team in meeting or exceeding established Quality Control Performance expectations
6. Reviews incoming documentation from Physicians, Area Agencies on Aging and Enrollment Brokers for completeness
7. Transfers documentation with cover sheet to Agency Support Coordinators within three days of applicant selections
8. Receives, sorts, and logs incoming and outgoing mail, Logs returned packets and letters with bad address flag
9. Batches incoming mail by document type and distributes internal mail and documents to the appropriate staff
I0. Operates mailing machines, copiers, fax machines, and postage meters. Prepares and mails documents and materials upon request or direction Verifies accuracy of mailings on a daily basis
11. Reports any issues, concerns, and/or problems to the Document Processing Supervisor
12. Provides application copies within four days of initial intake appointments
13. Maintains current and accurate control documentation of all printed materials, notices, and packets
14. Maintains responsibility for all scanning functions (if desired by the Department)
15. Performs other duties as assigned by management
Call today if you are interested and be sure to check out our Video Interviewing option! Our Video Interviewing Option can be completed at your convenience and saves the hassle of scheduling an appointment in our office!
Title: DOCUMENT PROCESSING
Location: HARRISBURG, PA
Employment Type: Temp/Hire
Industry: DATA ENTRY
Post Date: 04-10-2019