Registering with Signature Staffing is the first step to finding your next job! The registration process is easy, straightforward and quicker than you’d think. Considering registering with us? Here’s everything you need to know:
The Registration Process
- You will be asked to fill out a paper application. This application is used to gather general information about yourself such as your name, location, etc.
- One of our recruiters will meet with you one-on-one. They will take this time to get to know you better. You’ll go over any skills that you possess, what types of jobs you’re looking for and previous jobs that you’ve held before.
- Our recruiter will then attempt to match you with any open positions that fit your experience and job preferences. If none of the available jobs are a correct match for you, we will place you on an availability list. That way, when a job does become available for you, we can let you know!
How Long Will It Take?
The registration process typically takes about a half hour. For those applying for clerical positions, we sometimes recommend completing our clerical testing. This test will help us determine your skill level for typing, data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel. The clerical test takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
What to Bring
You will want to bring two forms of ID with you. Your driver’s license, social security card, passport and birth certificate all qualify. You will also want to bring a hard copy of your resume, if you have one.
You don’t need to have an appointment to register with us! However, we do have set times that we take walk-ins:
Mon-Fri; 9:00am to 11:00am (we suggest arriving before 10:45 for a quicker process!)
Mon-Thurs; 1:30pm to 3:00pm
Our recruiters are the ones who will be talking you up to employers. Therefore, it’s important that they have a positive first impression of you! To give your best first impression we suggest the following:
- Dress nicely – that doesn’t necessarily mean wearing a suit!
- Keep good eye contact
- Turn your phone on silent
- Come prepared – knowing the names of the companies you’ve worked for in the past is helpful
- Be polite – our recruiters are here to help, not hinder you in your search!